After installing OSX Yosemite on my MacBook unfortunately kerio stop working and I get message
The Kerio VPN Client Service is not running, here is solution:
You have two options how to avoid this problem:
- Install Kerio Control VPN Client 8.4.0.
- Use clear installation instead of upgrade:
- Uninstall the old version of Kerio VPN Client using installer of exactly the installed version.
- Install Kerio VPN Client 8.4.1 works as expected.
- If the Kerio VPN Client 8.4.1 still refuses to install or run, type this command in the Terminal:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Extensions/kvnet.kext
- Install Kerio VPN Client 8.4.1 again. Kerio VPN Client 8.4.1 is installed and Kerio VPN Client works correctly.